How to Transfer a Duda Site to a Different User Account

Options
2»

Comments

• r_cpamg
    r_cpamg Member Posts: 7
    Options

Oh, I'm confused. I have access to "Delete" sites and "Publish" sites. I'm not aware that I need to be the "Owner". 😓

I tried to transfer a test website, and it worked, but the support is claiming that the owner can only transfer sites 😓

• r_cpamg
    Options

Hello @Sheyla,

I'm not sure how or where to follow up but can you advise the status from your support or engineering team? can you still retrieve our website?

• community_manager
    community_manager Administrator, Moderator Posts: 297 Duda Staff
    Options

Our support team will provide any updates through the official support thread. If you haven't heard back yet, they're likely still investigating. Once they have something more concrete to share with you, you'll be notified by email.

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 651 MVP
    Options

A team member can not accept sites. It has to be the Duda Account Holder.

• r_cpamg
    Options

Hi @Aj_Cre8

Nope, I'm able to transfer a site that's why I proceed moving the published website.

It didn't specify either on the documentation that it needs to be the Duda account holder to accept the website. As long as a team member has access to "Published" and "Delete sites", it can be transferred, that's what it says and that's why I'm able to transfer.

• Aj_Cre8
    Options

Right, but according to support in the image you posted here.. The account OWNER has to accept it. As @Sheyla Mentioned.. This issue needs to continue through support... Sadly we wont be able to help you much here.

• r_cpamg
    Options

Hey @Aj_Cre8 and @Sheyla,

The issue is already solved! They found the site's ID from their backend (because it's visible on my video) and duplicated it to our new editor.

So I transferred another one today. Here is what I noticed:

1. Form responses are not carried over. Much better to include this as well.
    2. Stats are carried over
    3. Activity logs user name were changed to "Unknown user", much better if we could still see the previous editors

Thank you so much, guys, for your help.

• Aj_Cre8
    Options

Form responses can be exported in CSV files before transferring the site.