Can you help me solve migrating old website hosting to duda from InMotion?

TIP
TIP Member Posts: 3

Everytime I try to publish the site and login via the InMotion pop-up screen to migrate the hosting, it says invalid credentials. I know the login information and password are correct because in another tab I'm literally in the InMotion account. Please advise on how to get this site live. Thank you, Will

Best Answer

• TIP
    TIP Member Posts: 3
    Answer ✓

Thank you, Thomas and Scotty, I got duda support on the chat and they were amazing as usual. Props to Pedro Tuyama, aka Duda Rockstar! Client is live and prepped for growth.

Answers

• Thomas_Connery
    Thomas_Connery Member Posts: 218 MVP

I have not used InMotion but if you are trying to 'migrate' a website to Duda - you likely can't. At least not easily. All of the site migrations I do for other clients require rebuilds. You can import blog articles with help from the RSS feed but otherwise, most primary pages are manually rebuilt.

Duda is not a typical 'hosting' platform. Perhaps if you could share more information about your site and exactly what you are trying to accomplish, the community can help you more.

• ScottyStrehlow
    ScottyStrehlow Member Posts: 267 Duda Staff

Hi @TIP - yes, can you share more information? In this case, it may be best to reach out to our support team so that they can look into it further with you.

https://support.duda.co/hc/en-us

• ScottyStrehlow
    ScottyStrehlow Member Posts: 267 Duda Staff

Oh I'm so glad to hear, thanks for the update @TIP!