Can I get my website to load in the 80+ on Google speed check?

Options
Xpress
Xpress Member Posts: 3

I have competitors who have WP sites that load in the 90s for mobile and I am not able to show those #s when I put my duda sites through load speed check. I know they load well but Google reads it differently or something.

What Can I do to fix this? I tried AMP too

Best Answer

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 651 MVP
    Answer ✓
    Options

To my knowledge there is not! I guess, my point to your clients would be YES page speed is an SEO factor, however contrary to what your seminar told you ITS NOT A HUGE RANKING FACTOR. Meaning, if I build you a site that converts with high quality content, keyword research, keyword density, accessibility, good UX/UI, then you WILL RANK. Marketing firms like to push PAGE SPEED scores, because that is all they are good at. Two sites that are EXACTLY THE SAME side by side, yes Speed will matter. With our sites we will rank you based on all the other important factors that Google holds to a higher regard. Speed is the last factor that google uses unless your site is just a slug! lol..

That's just me! lol.. Hope it helps.

Answers

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 651 MVP
    Options

Sadly you can't get that fast on mobile with duda. But speed is not really a big deal when it comes to SEO. Other factors mean more. Your site still probably loads faster than your competitors using Duda.

• Xpress
    Options

Hey AJ!

Thanks for responding! Yes, you are correct, the problem is I have clients who go to marketing seminars and other companies who talk about SEO bring up page speed as a big point. I know that WP has plug ins that make it 'look' good to google but the performance is nto affected compared to Duda. I would like to know if there is a widget, code or somehting to make it reflect the actual load speed that Duda offers (which is really good).

• Xpress
    Options

Hey AJ

It does, thanks for putting in the time to respond to me! Super Appreciate it