Welcome New Duda Community Members! - May 2024 Edition 👋

Options
ScottyStrehlow
ScottyStrehlow Member Posts: 324 Duda Staff

Hello Builders,

The spring season is in full effect, and I hope your Q2 quotas are growing as fast as May flowers. 🌸

For everyone tagged below, we're so happy you've joined and can't wait to learn more about you & help you build your Duda skills! 🎉🎉

If you haven't already, check out our Getting Started Guide which will help you complete your profile and start posting like a pro. You can also discover Duda's latest capabilities with our Product Updates category.

A Warm Welcome to…

@jglanzmann, from One 24 Creative - ask them about building online courses!

@Sean26alexander

@Xpress, from Xpress Inc. - ask them about Google page speed!

@GAldredge, from AZ Marketing Masters

@anniesteuber

@toastnet

@rpautler, from Looka - ask them about logos & branding!

@PaceSEO, from Pace Optimisation - ask them about SEO!

@melissaazure, from Azur

@The_Head_Jam, from BramJam

@Milos1315, from JEM Horizon - ask them about Business Development (Website, Funnel, Full Stack Digital Marketing, From unengaged lead to converted customer)

@wiredclover

@instazoom

@sharpernc

@askobel, from Aaron Skobal Therapy - ask me about private practice therapy!

@PV10

@wheels

@kalyl

@IAN, from North House

@RogerT, from Webxedo

@Support, from HappyWebsites

@monroeit, from Monroe IT Services

@diyfail

@ccb

@dodos

@LeoCook - ask them about a Duda Checklist!

@Kerenza

@fathomrush, from Fathomrush Ingenious Media - ask them about web and graphic design!

@yoliswrld

@superedan

@batista, from UpSites - ask them about API integrations and Duda customization with code or html!

@davehannum, from Fire and Ice

@David_13510

@AlulaTina

@bekean, from Apple

@skinwithbea

@KayakingSnowboarder, from Garrett Scott Productions

@mm4DStory, from Marble Media Inc. - ask them about Web4, kinetic avatars, personaware, story integrated marketing, 4DStory!

@jason_lampo

@ds123

@megapixall

My name is @ScottyStrehlow, Duda's Community Manager, and I am here to help you with anything you need to get started. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to send me a message!

If you'd like, leave a comment telling us where you're joining from and anything that the group can help you out with!