Has anyone experience in building a jobsite?

Options
passevitepaul
passevitepaul Member Posts: 4

Where companies can add their jobs by a standardform, people can upload their resume and apply? The application goes to the company automatically. Do companies need a login?

Best Answers

• Thomas_Connery
    Thomas_Connery Member Posts: 248 MVP
    Answer ✓
    Options

You can create a contact form using Duda's native forms and add an upload attachment field. That might fit your requirement. No, the company does not require a login, you simply specify the email address or addresses that should receive the application data.

• Alex
    Alex Member Posts: 7
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @passevitepaul!

Alex from our Technical team here. You actually have a few easy options. 😄

You can use the Common Ninja widget suite, which has job posting widgets.

https://support.duda.co/hc/en-us/articles/10903537621527-Common-Ninja-Widget-Suite

You could also come up with an implementation using Collections with Google Sheets and Dynamic Pages with contact forms sending info to Google Sheets as well. This option is a bit more complex, and I'd recommend reaching out to one of our Experts at experts.duda.co.

Let me know if you have any questions about these!

Answers

• passevitepaul
    Options

Tnx Thomas, would you have an example maybe? Would the info of the form get published on the site right away?

• Thomas_Connery
    Thomas_Connery Member Posts: 248 MVP
    Options

When a form is submitted, the data is collected in Duda and can immediately be viewed by an admin, team member, OR a client if you setup a client login for them. The form data is not 'published' on the site. The data is saved on the back end. An admin, team member, or a client can access any submitted forms assuming you've setup the client access.

• jeennnyjames_123
    jeennnyjames_123 Member Posts: 4
    Options

Hi,

Yes I think you should companies typically need a login to manage job postings and review applications. They use a standard form to post jobs where applicants can upload their resumes and apply directly. Applications are usually sent automatically to the company's designated email or portal for review and follow-up. This setup streamlines the hiring process by centralizing job applications and applicant information in one place for easier management and communication.

Thanks

• passevitepaul
    Options

Do you think it will be easy to build in Duda?

• passevitepaul
    Options

How can I add these common ninja widjets to my duda apps?

• ScottyStrehlow
    ScottyStrehlow Member Posts: 353 Duda Staff
    Options

Hi @passevitepaul, it is very easy to install the Common Ninja app from the Duda App Store and then find the widgets that you'd like to use.

Step 1: From your site dashboard in the Editor, select the App Store option on the left navigation. Search for Common Ninja in the search bar and click Install.

Step 2: Select the plan that you'd like to start with. The free version is great to test things out, and then you can upgrade to a paid plan whenever necessary.

Step 3: Once installed, you'll be able to access the catalog and search for "job" to find the widgets you'd like to use.

I hope this helps walk you through everything!