Monthly Community Digest - February '22 Edition
It's the start of a new month, which means it's time for our Community Monthly Digest. At the end of every month, we'll share a digest of interesting posts, new League members, important updates, and anything you might have missed (but shouldn't have!) over the course of the month. So without further ado, let's dive in!
Send emails to clients that are more recognizable and consistent with your brand by setting up a custom email domain
The template is minimalistic, with a minimal color palette, so all images will ‘pop’. For maximum flexibility, the template is built in Flex and includes testimonials, a menu, a promotional section, and an image gallery.
Build in Flex, this esthetic and stylish new template is suited for sushi bar websites, but can also be used for any restaurant website, containing everything you need to create a restaurant website quickly
Open the Sections panel of any site and you’ll find 10 new sections for you to add to your sites.
What’s the community talking about?
- Design Critique Hub
- What is the two or three things in your contracts 📃 that have saved you?
- Question of the Week: If you Whitelabel Duda, do you share what platform you use with clients?
- Agencies - what subscription software do you use?
Congratulations to @Thomas_Connery, our newest League member!
Welcome to the League! You are now officially a Learner. Here are some rewards you can look forward to:
- Exclusive badge
- Shape upcoming features by participating in usability labs
- Dedicated training sessions with Duda staff and industry leaders
- Apply to be featured in the Community Showcase
- Exclusive networking opportunities
Don't know about the League? Read all about our community reward program here.
🎉That's a wrap! Stay tuned for the next Monthly Community Digest!