puzzled about a button that appeared

yas
yas Member Posts: 8

Newbie here, so please excuse if the question is stupid. A button appeared in my header and I have no idea how it got there, nor how to get rid of it. I can't right-click it , can't select or edit or delete it. Can anyone help, please?

Best Answers

• Bruce_McCaughan
    Bruce_McCaughan Member Posts: 124 Learner
    Answer ✓

If I were a betting man, I would say that you tried dragging in a button for another spot on the page. It didn't work for you at first, and without you knowing, it placed itself in the header.

This kind of thing is quite common with Duda. After a while you get the knack for knowing these little quirks. Time wasters for sure, but it is what it is :-)

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 630 MVP
    Answer ✓

It looks like it got added to a row by itself just under the header. Try right clicking on the row and moving it up or down to see if that's it. If so, delete the row and your good.

Answers

• yas
    yas Member Posts: 8

Thank you @Aj_Pfeil @Bruce_McCaughan. Yes, that's correct the row also somehow got there. And that's what puzzled me - that both elements have been added accidentally is weird. I had to do a work-around: I made the header invisible first in tablet view , then I was able to delete the row without deleting the entire header, then switched header back to visible. Or something like that...Still learning ;-)