Trying to add language selector to header bar

Options

Hi all, I am adding a second language to our website - the multi language selector automatically goes into a row above the menu - taking up a lot of space. Any idea how I can put it into the header? Trying to move it there (even to an empty column) is not working. Thanks for your help!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 651 MVP
    Answer ✓
    Options

It wont look exactly like that, but if you have finished your website (important note) then you can read this article to learn about adding Duda's multi-ligual functions to your website.

Answers

• Shanghaigolden
    Shanghaigolden Member Posts: 3
    Options

thank you!

• Bruce_McCaughan
    Bruce_McCaughan Member Posts: 129 Learner
    Options

If you want it exactly where you indicate, you will need to have that row in the header be 4 columns. It is easy to drag around the language widget (well, as easy - or not - as any Duda widget :-) ).

However, you won't be able to achieve nice separation between those columns with those very specific content items. The columns can't be sized with granular widths. They will take on a life of their own. I usually do put the language switcher thingy in it's own row within the header, but have it collapse with scroll.