Duda Support takes a while to get back to us, so I'll ask about this here. Everything looks good in the Duda editor and when I check the mobile view of the website in Chrome DevTools, but there's a spacing problem in only one Flex section when we check the website on the iphone. I've made every change available in the Duda editor, and tried clearing the cache in Safari after republishing the site.
This is the phone view in the editor which displays the right spacing above and below the screenshots of the app we're promoting:
This large space appears above and below the app screenshots on the iphone: