Mobile Spacing

RScott
RScott Member Posts: 15

Duda Support takes a while to get back to us, so I'll ask about this here. Everything looks good in the Duda editor and when I check the mobile view of the website in Chrome DevTools, but there's a spacing problem in only one Flex section when we check the website on the iphone. I've made every change available in the Duda editor, and tried clearing the cache in Safari after republishing the site.

This is the phone view in the editor which displays the right spacing above and below the screenshots of the app we're promoting:

This large space appears above and below the app screenshots on the iphone:

Answers

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 628 MVP

Do you have a preview link?? Sometimes we can help troubleshoot faster that way.

• RScott

Go to appcompanist.com on your phone. Scroll down to the section with the black background and blue Explore Features button to see the spacing issue above and below the app screenshots. Thanks.

• RScott

@Aj_Cre8 I think I fixed the problem. Thanks if you looked for a solution.

• community_manager
    community_manager Administrator, Moderator Posts: 297 Duda Staff

Great to hear it's resolved! Would you be able to share how you fixed this issue?

• RScott

@Sheyla The image in that flex section was slightly larger than its rendered size, and scaled down in the Duda editor to fit the container. I don't know why it worked, but uploading a new image at the exact rendered size fixed the spacing issue on mobile.

I had to upload large images and resize them in the editor as a solution for low image quality issues in Duda, but the image in that section looks ok. I've had several problems since we switched to Duda for this project, but blurry/distorted images was the biggest issue for the client.

• community_manager
    community_manager Administrator, Moderator Posts: 297 Duda Staff

Hmmmm ... thank you for circling back and updating us and thanks for the feedback for our product team!