Memebership Language Sign up and Login Form

Nikos
Nikos Member Posts: 11

the membership area looks very good. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

my customer would like the sign-up and login process to be in german instead of in english. I can't find out where to change that. is there a possibility to change that somewhere? I think if I do that with "replace`html it probably won't work.

maybe someone can help me here. it's just about the words "name" surname" "password" I have to have these in German. Thank you very much for your answer!

Tagged:

Answers

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 630 MVP

You can try adding the German Language as an added language for the site once it's done being published and see if that works. Membership App is still very new and it may not support multi language sites yet! @Sheyla can you add the Memberships tag so the project manager can see it this?

• Nikos

hello @Aj_Cre8

many thanks for your response! I haven't managed to do it yet, but I'll keep trying :) what do you mean by "membership tags" is that a special section in html where I can possibly edit it?

• community_manager
    community_manager Administrator, Moderator Posts: 297 Duda Staff

He meant adding a tag to your post here (which looks like it has been added!) :)

• Nikos

thank you - @Sheyla

I'm trying to deal with it somehow... so far I've failed :) I can't find the code, otherwise I could replace the words with javascript, for example. but I don't know if that's possible :)