Duda Membership is now live! 🎉

Comments

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 630 MVP

@Sharon_Rubinstein We do.. Request for Different levels of Memberships with different access is a top request for us right now. Its achievable through 3rd party solutions like Memberstack, and Memberspace, but we feel like this is a HUGE need for Duda's Membership App.. A client dashboard as well where they can see their membership and upgrade, downgrade, contact us, etc...

• Tada
    Tada Member Posts: 1

@Sharon_Rubinstein We would like control of the fields on the membership form, and/or API access to we can build our own membership form and grant access after completing our form and successful payment.

• BenSky
    BenSky Member Posts: 4

Hi guys, it would be super helpful to have variables that can pull the data of the current logged in member (like email address) into the code or the content. Is this possible already?

• Aj_Cre8
    edited March 2022

I believe 🤔 that this is a feature that is already in the works, but there isn't a set ETA on it. Remember, this app is BRAND NEW and the product team is working on it diligently. 😎

• Philip_Ellis
    Philip_Ellis Member Posts: 5

@Sharon_Rubinstein i’ve been experimenting with membership to use for a company training/wiki page the only issue is that I need to redirect to a specific page member pape upon logging in. Can I accomplish a redirect on log in?

• Aj_Cre8

This feature is in the pipe, but they have not released a date for it yet.. You can see the upcoming features on the Membership Page.. I have also attached a screen snip of a few features listed on that page that are "Coming Soon".

• Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 1

@Sharon_Rubinstein

I am working on a client which has a site to serve public & members. Members will pay a premium (either once or by monthly/annually subscription) to access some content pages which public has no access to.

Is this the use case of paid membership? If so, will it be released in Q2 2022? Any beta version is available now?

• Bill_Sholar
    Bill_Sholar Member Posts: 13

Any update on when paid membership plans will be available? Thanks!

• TonyJones
    TonyJones Member Posts: 2

This membership doesn't work on a mobile site…!!!

How bad is that, having built a site it's now useless… !!

• ScottyStrehlow
    ScottyStrehlow Administrator Posts: 294 Duda Staff

Hi @TonyJones - this should not be the case. Please reach out to our Support team for assistance.

https://support.duda.co/hc/en-us

Thanks in advance!