Hello from Australia !! So happy to be here :)

Options
Eva_Pettifor
Eva_Pettifor Member Posts: 18 MVP

Howdy Duda friends !

I joined Duda in 2018. I have owned my small web design business since 2004 and during that time I've used different platforms including Dreamweaver (haha), CMS Made Simple (in the old days), Adobe Business Catalyst, Webflow --> and now: Duda! I truly prefer SAAS platforms that include hosting, security and most importantly, peace of mind.

My business is called "Simple Pages" and as the name suggests, I focus on building simple, yet effective websites for my clients. I don't do anything too complex as I don't want the stress in my life and I truly enjoy the simple things so much more. But!! by "simple", this doesn't mean boring, I can still include some pretty cool and powerful features to a website using other platforms and widgets that seamlessly (simply!) integrate into Duda.

For me, it's all about coming up with simple solutions to complex needs and I'm happy to share what I've learnt over the years, here in the Duda community.

Tagged:

Comments

• Shane_Hodge
    Shane_Hodge Member Posts: 122 MVP
    Options

G'day Mate LOL Hey Eva great to have you here I think its two Aussies? So looking good.