How to find a Duda site designer

arthousefilms
arthousefilms Member Posts: 2

Hey all, I've built a few Duda sites, but feel major time stress with my biz and I'm trying to find a Duda designer to build a skeleton site that I can populate and customize on my own later. The new site is for a film festival and needs to be clean and aesthetically beautiful. The problem is, when I look for budget designers on Craigslist or Fiverr, all the designers are either frauds or have zero sense of design. Where else can I look to find affordable designers? Thanks!!! Kirk

Answers

• Sheyla
    Sheyla Member Posts: 299 Duda Staff

Hi @arthousefilms!

Have you checked out Duda Experts? There are some amazing designers there!

• arthousefilms
    arthousefilms Member Posts: 2

No. I haven't checked it out. Thanks for the suggestion and link!

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 339 MVP

The experts page is where you need to go. You can find lots of amazing agencies there who help other agencies like you succeed.

• courtneyquaresimo
    courtneyquaresimo Member Posts: 68 Learner

@arthousefilms Have you found anyone on Duda Experts? If not, feel free to reachout. I would love to help.

• Chand
    Chand Member Posts: 1

We design conversion-focused websites with Duda. Through responsive web design, we've perfected boosting client internet presence. We are 10 years experienced creative agency, one of the fastest growing in US. We were established by two Creative Directors with a keen eye for strategy, design, and business acumen. With a decade of experience in the industry, we know what it takes to push boundaries and deliver successful results.

Please feel free to contact us for any kind of DUDA website creation needs

Thanks