Should I be using Google Analytics AND Duda Stats? Is there a benefit?

Options
Sitefolk
Sitefolk Member Posts: 25

Hi all, I am quite new here and am currently working out the processes for my new website development business. Thanks for helping me out.

I was wondering if most people implement both Google Analytics and the Duda Stats for their clients websites? Duda Stats is active out-of-the-box. As I've only just stated on the platform I haven't had much of an opportunity to see what data it displays.

I'm sort of thinking that I'd like NOT to add Google Analytics unless this added extra value over Duda Stats.

What are everyone's suggestions?

Best Answer

Answers

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 651 MVP
    Options

I personally think using your own Google analytics helps because that way you can actually dive in and see what's going on. Whereas you have no access to that with DUDA outside of statistics.

• Sitefolk
    Sitefolk Member Posts: 25
    Options

Thanks @Aj_Cre8 for the insight. I’ll roll out both and make a call once I can compare the data from both services. Thanks!

• Bruce_McCaughan
    Bruce_McCaughan Member Posts: 130 Learner
    Options

I would echo Aj_Cre8's comments.

The truth is, Duda's stats are very basic. That's great if that's all you need. But I always install Google Analytics where you can do everything.

• courtneyquaresimo
    courtneyquaresimo Member Posts: 183 Leader
    Options

Google Analytics are definitely the way to go. That is going to give you and your clients the most accurate and in depth analysis of their site and users.