What kind of business tools do you love?
I'm curious to know what types of tools everyone uses to run their Duda businesses. I'll start with mine!
- Duda of course
- Sketch (for drawing up quick graphics or to visualize a layout)
- Stripe (process payments)
- Acuity (Scheduling - I feel bad because it's a Squarespace product, but it's pretty nice! Lol)
- The Noun Project - Quick icons
- Github - For storing some assets + for version control
- Memberspace - (Hopefully soon the built-in membership tool instead!)
- Visual Studio Code + Codepen - Coding
- Google - Email
- Airtable - For sooooo many things widget-related
- Notion - For drafting content if it will have code blocks, long term project management
- Bugherd - For tracking my to-do list