E-Comm and Shipping
I am new to the E-comm world and just released my companies limited store. I have plugged weight into each product and have entered box size for the items. I did a trial run and see how the sale process works BUT I have a few questions that don't seem to be clear.
- Is the box size that I noted a per unit? In other words, if someone buys more than one unit does the FedEx/UPS calculate the shipping costs based on X units of HxWxD box size or does it add all X units into one box?
- I noticed another post about printing labels. I am using my companies UPS and FedEx accounts, how do I get those shipping labels? Are they sent to me or posted in my shipping accounts for printing?
- I'm not seeing how I refund money/sales back to a buyer. Is this handled by the payment processor (we are using Stripe)?
Thank you in advance for the help.
#1 - It all depends on how you have shipping set up. There are options for ORDER SHIPPING, and ITEM SHIPPING as well as flat rate.. HERE is a article to help explain things.
#2 - There is an app for shipping labels within your dashboard. I am not sure if they have UPS and FedEx on there, but you can look at your ecommerce dashboard and select APPS to see the printing label app within ECWID.
#3 - Right now, all refunds must be handled through your Stripe Dashboard (I believe)0
- 670 All Categories
- 2 Getting Started
- 48 Announcements
- 590 Ask a Question
- 15 Going Live & Publishing
- 84 Website Builder
- 5 App Store
- Custom Branding & Client Management
- 4 Team Collaboration
- 14 eCommerce
- 37 Conversations
- 3 Industry News
- 3 Website Design Feedback
- 2 Random
- 7 Idea Board
- Duda Experts
- 4 Events