What SEO auditing service does everyone use?

Options
Sitefolk
Sitefolk Member Posts: 25

Hi community, I am doing some research into what SEO auditing tool I should use when checking my clients websites for and easy to fix SEO issues. Does anyone have recommendations? I have experience with Ubersuggest, which is pretty good but has a maximum website limit per account, which isn't ideal for an agency. I'd love to hear what everyone else is using?

Tagged:

Comments

• courtneyquaresimo
    courtneyquaresimo Member Posts: 183 Leader
    Options

We use Moz and semrush. Both have agency plans. We perfer Moz a tiny bit over semrush but theyre both very useful tools.

• Sitefolk
    Options

Hey @courtneyquaresimo thanks heaps for your response. I've been looking into both Semrush and Moz (and a few others) and they do seem like very popular and capable tools. It is good to know that you find them valuable. Thanks!

• Raj_Zavery
    Raj_Zavery Member Posts: 16
    Options

Anybody use ubersuggest or siteguru and care to share their experience?

• Sitefolk
    Options

I was using ubersuggest but they had a limited amount of paid sites I could use under the one account. Their solution was to tell me to create a new account with a new email address and create additional sites not a good solution at all. I also felt that the information shown in ubersuggest wasn’t as easy for me to understand as others.