Duda's Posts been buggy lately, anyone else notice?
Has anyone else experienced any of the following lately:
- Posts are slow to update and sometimes don't save the update when it says it does.
- Text editor widget on a post isn't working correctly. Page breaks aren't being maintained, for example.
- Duda won't upload a favicon and instead gives an error message of "Oops something went wrong: Failed updating fav icon" followed by an error code? Has happened all day today and the error codes are different each time.
- When editing a post - using text widget - no matter where the mouse cursor is when you click it, an annoying box shows up telling you to go to the Edit Layout page under Blog - it pops up constantly and is rather annoying.
- Also, on the Blog - Posts pages, what happened to the Older and Newer links for each post? They're in white and clicking on them tells me they're supposed to be editable in the Edit Layout, but they're not there.
I have to assume there are platform issues right now. Does anyone know if Duda is aware of these?