Order of Products in Shop

Margot
Margot Member Posts: 2
edited August 2023 in Ask a Question

Hi, Does anyone know how to change the order of the products in the store? I have looked everywhere I can think of.

Answers

• ScottyStrehlow
    ScottyStrehlow Member Posts: 307 Duda Staff

Hi Margot,

Thanks for the question. Can you help clarify a few things:

Are you on the native store or a 3rd party store?

What page of the store do you want to reorder the products on, or do you mean in the backend of the editor?

On store pages, products are displayed only in the product gallery widget, so you'd have to adjust your settings.

Thanks in advance!

• Margot
    Margot Member Posts: 2

Hi Scotty,

Thanks for answering :) I've created the shop in Duda so I think its native (it's my first shop in here). I am only showing 5 products and I simply want to choose which product shows 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc. left to right.

The website is https://www.douglasmacdiarmid.com/

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 648 MVP
    edited December 2022

If you are using the ECWID store, you can select the option on the product page from the dashboard to show the product on the store main page or not. If you are unsure, please send me a screenshot of your ecomm dashboard (with sensitive info removed) and I can try to help you better that way. As far as the order, I do not think you can change that.. But I can be wrong.

• NewJerseyNik
    NewJerseyNik Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2023

@scottystrehlow I am having the same problem… On mobile, the product widget displays my store items in the correct order from left to right. BUT, on the desktop the product widget displays my store items in the reverse order from left to right… How do I fix this? www.desigrit.com

• NewJerseyNik
    NewJerseyNik Member Posts: 3

@ScottyStrehlow I am having the same problem… On mobile, the product widget displays my store items in the correct order from left to right. BUT, on the desktop the product widget displays my store items in the reverse order from left to right… How do I fix this? www.desigrit.com

• ScottyStrehlow
    ScottyStrehlow Member Posts: 307 Duda Staff

Hi @NewJerseyNik - I took a look today and I wasn't able to recreate the issue from the website that you mentioned. They seem to be in order in both views.

Am I missing something?