Advice on finding Duda / Flex designers for hire to grow agency

Ty_Hartley
Ty_Hartley Posts: 1
edited June 2022 in Ask a Question

When you are ready to scale and bring in new business what are some options for finding help or team memebers for hire?

I want to hire people who can do Duda better than me so I can focus more on growing and running the business.

I hope this was the correct forum as I was looking for "duda experts" as I was the first to post! :)

Comments

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 648 MVP

@Ty_Hartley - This was the EXACT FORUM to place this post.. There are so many awesome Duda Professionals in this group AND SO MANY MORE ARE COMING.

I personally recommend for scaling your agency if you want to focus on Sales while a Pro handles everything else go check out DUDA EXPERTS. Lots of pros who are vetted and backed by Duda are listed there. There are also a lot of folks in this group who are Duda Fulfilment Partners.

It is really going to go based on terms of what you are looking for, what you want, and how you want to proceed. I hope this answer has been beneficial for you.

• Shane_Hodge
    Shane_Hodge Member Posts: 122 MVP

I have lost count how many Blogs, Videos and Webinars I have covered on this subject, add in messenger chats, zoom calls. AJ is correct, BUT it means you have to "let it go" focus on what you do best and find others to do the rest, and that is not easy. You can build an awesome business, but you need first to take a good honest look at yourself, and make a plan (not many do that either) Read a book called the Emyth that is a great motivator and a good place to start.

• Shane_Hodge
    Shane_Hodge Member Posts: 122 MVP

PS> I also wanted to give you a big "High Five" for your statement: I want to hire people who can do Duda better than me so I can focus more on growing and running the business.

Thats the attitude you need to go to that next level, awesome you can do it.

• Elizabeth_Fedak
    Elizabeth_Fedak Member Posts: 106 MVP

+1 to point you towards the Duda Experts! If you're looking for someone to work 1on1 with as a full-time teammate, I'd personally treat it like a regular interview process and make a job listing in places where designers roam (search for UX job board or similar keywords) and look for folks either w/ direct Duda experience or experience w/ similar platforms who can learn quickly and not hold you back. But Duda Experts is perfect for one off or sustained hire for help if you don't need someone full-time!!

In some cases, you might be able to automate the process rather than relying on a full time employee for each new site--that depends on your goals. For those conversations, I'd suggest the Duda Experts program again as those teams work with the Duda API every day and are experienced JavaScript developers who can help you answer questions about what scaling can look like, what's possible with the Duda API, and how you can build the right infrastructure to get going. Good luck and can't wait to see your business flourish and scale up!