πŸ‘‹ Welcome to Duda Community!

2Β»

Comments

• community_manager
    community_manager Administrator, Moderator Posts: 297 Duda Staff

Woo! πŸŽ‰ Glad you're enjoying the brand new Duda Community!

• rmcellig
    rmcellig Member Posts: 3

My name is Randy and am currently using WordPress to host my website. I have Ben doing a jazz radio show at the University of Ottawa in Canada since 1988.

I always found it challenging how to present my episodes on my site. I signed up with the castos podcasting service last year mainly because they have an excellent WordPress plugin. If I do decide to go with Duda, I'm sure there must be a way for me to display my shows. Right now I'm using the tabs widget in WordPress.

I'm not an agency. I'm just an individual with my own website, who loves music, training for races (walking), and viewing my cancer as a project. A work in progress. Super positive.

Looking forward to hearing from other people in the Duda community to see if Duda is a good fit for me. You can also take a look at my simple, unpolished website.

Thanks and take care!!

Randy

www.mcran.com

• community_manager
    community_manager Administrator, Moderator Posts: 297 Duda Staff

Welcome to the community, we're glad you're here! πŸ’«

This is the perfect place to learn about Duda, connect with others who are starting out and those who have years of experience, and also be rewarded for your contributions.

If you have any questions, let me know!