Same content on multiple sites

Digitaltown
Digitaltown Member Posts: 10
edited August 2023 in Ask a Question

Hello I've a tech question and I hope someone can help me.

Suppose I have 100 sites inside my dashboard and 50 of them are part of a specific subset or group so are tagged or labeled the same.

I need to have a way for a user that has assigned these sites to publish a specific news (blog post) to all these sites. Same blog post to all the sites.

How can I do that?

Just to be more clear, suppose I have Apple as customer. Apple realizes 100 sites for their resellers but when a new computer comes out, Apple want to publish that post on all 100 sites. Same post for all the sites.

Which is the better and simpler way to do that?

Comments

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 630 MVP

I wonder if there is an API call where you can do that.. I know that you cant utilize Dynamic Data with a Blog so that option would be out. That is what my initial thought was. Create the post inside of a collection, and then add that collection to all the websites that need it, and when a new post is created in the database, it uploads to all the sites... Maybe @Shane_Hodge and his team can chime in when some super tech knowledge!!

• Shane_Hodge
    Shane_Hodge Member Posts: 122 MVP

@Aj_Cre8 @Digitaltown hey AJ I will ask the team about that its a good question

• Digitaltown
    Digitaltown Member Posts: 10

@Shane_Hodge thanks. I don't know Duda at this level but I need this feature. Through API call or in another way I need to find a way to do that. I've also considered Airtable eventually.

If you're asking the team please note that these contents can be, for example, a banner o a row that's inserted in all the sites or a blog post. Maybe it's not possible to use the Duda blog features but there's another way to do that...