Duda’s Monthly Community Roundup - April 2023
Hi Duda Pros,
We had April showers, now let's enjoy some May flowers (and new leads 🤞)!
Check out the latest solutions, product updates, & member highlights from the past month.
⭐️ @Weeb_Innovation - Thank you for providing some great answers for members this month, including insight into how to back up your site.
⭐️ @Rene - You helped a fellow member learn about Membership Pages and provided several use cases - a great way to get started!
⭐️ @Digitaltown - The questions you’ve shared this month have really helped provide the Duda team with i;1deas to improve the product. We’re making moves!
Members shared some of their latest and greatest client websites, including restaurants, real estate, and breweries. Find some inspiration for your next website build!
If you’re setting up a collection and want to save time adding images, take a look at this workaround to pull them from your content manager section. This post includes an example of how to do this with a specific image link URL.
We're all fully aware of AI - the buzzworthy topic that's all over social media (and from clients who want to know more). Duda is building our own AI Assistant to help reduce the time it takes you to create content on your websites. Sign up to give it a try!
Product Updates & New Features
The Content Library just got a serious upgrade. You can now enjoy a centralized management location for your site's images, videos, files, and even audio - all located in right in the Content Library tab.
New Native eCommerce Features
April was a big month for improvements to Duda's Native eCommerce solution!
- New Native Store Widget: Product Search - This new widget will improve store visitors' experience, providing faster search results, and offers better product discoverability. It works on all screen sizes to keep the experience consistent no matter the device.
- Abandoned Carts - This feature allows you to view the list of your store's abandoned carts, the items they include, and information about the customer who left. You can use this for retargeting efforts for a specific customer, highlighting what they left behind.
- New Template: Optic Store - While built with a theme around eyewear, this can easily be adjusted to any other eComm niche. It has a sleek, modern design - with a full-screen view of the main hero image, with navigation and checkout links placed at the top.
When it comes to accessibility, the AudioEye app is a no-brainer. AudioEye is an industry-leading website accessibility compliance app that works in accordance with the Americans Disability Act (ADA) and Web Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). It will ensure you are protected from a lawsuit and is now 70% cheaper in the Duda App Store at just $9.99 per month.
What's Coming Next!
- Duda's In-Person Miami Meetup May 4th - Our team is visiting sunny Miami ☀️ and diving into all things AI. Many of us are using artificial intelligence already, but how can you utilize this resource to scale your agency? If you're in the area, register today and join us for a great discussion.
- In our upcoming Webinars in May, we'll be discussing AI further, specifically how it's transforming SEO, and how you can stay informed about your SEO strategy.
- The Duda team will also be putting even more features out for Native eCommerce - stay tuned for more ways to support your clients.
Thank you all for your continued contributions to our platform. Your participation in discussions, sharing insights, and offering valuable feedback have helped make the Duda Community a vibrant hub for inspiration, learning, and connecting with fellow Duda Pros! 🙌