New Duda University Course - Native eCommerce: The Basics

community_manager
community_manager Administrator, Moderator Posts: 297 Duda Staff
edited August 2023 in Announcements

Hi Everyone,

We're excited to share a new Duda University course that walks you through all of the basics of setting up a Native eCommerce store!

By the end of this course, you’ll be able to customize product pages, set up payment gateways, and more.

Start learning today & build beautiful, powerful eCommerce stores for your clients tomorrow.

Have questions? Let us know in the comments!

Comments

• Xenia
    Xenia Member Posts: 10

Clients should be able to receive notifications when they receive orders via text message or email. Why is this option not available??

• community_manager
    community_manager Administrator, Moderator Posts: 297 Duda Staff

Hi @Xenia - good question! I believe it is possible to get email notifications. You will need to utilize Zapier for this. Here's a helpful article below with more information:

https://support.duda.co/hc/en-us/articles/12644242130967-Zapier-New-Order-Notification-for-Store

• Xenia

When will they be updating the shipping options and methods? We would like to be able to input shipping weights and shipping fees according to weight of items being shipped instead of a flat fee. We would also like to be able to offer free shipping on items over a certain dollar amount. We would also like to offer coupons and discounts. Without these things, the native store is just very basic. I dont think I will use it for any of my future clients if these things are not included.

• ScottyStrehlow
    ScottyStrehlow Administrator Posts: 282 Duda Staff

Hi @Xenia - great question. This is on the Duda roadmap and I've elevated your request to our Product team. I hope to have an update for you in the near future!

• Xenia

Still waiting on the Free Shipping option. We should be able to designate each product with an option for Free Shipping, or provide a coupon for Free Shipping. None of these are available.