Is there a way to create a website by combining different sections of multiple Duda templates?

Alan
Alan Member Posts: 3
edited August 2023 in Ask a Question

There is never one single Duda template that I love completely. I usually like different parts of different templates.

So is there a way to quickly create a website by combining different sections of multiple Duda templates?

For example, I want the Hero section of Duda's "Gardening" template, the About section of Duda's "Dental Office" template, and the Contact section of Duda's "Life Insurance" template.

How would I go about creating a website by combining those three sections?

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 630 MVP
    Answer ✓

Yes. If you want to save the section, it must be a site within your dashboard. Once you save the section you can delete the site. That is the only way to get a section saved. You will have the option to save the row, or the entire page.

• Thomas_Connery
    Thomas_Connery Member Posts: 226 MVP
    Answer ✓

Yes. As far as I am aware, you need to be in edit mode for the website in order to save or create reusable sections (or rows) from that specific site.

Answers

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 630 MVP

Take the sections you like, right click and SAVE AS SECTION.

Then on your new site the sections will be available on the "Add New Section".

• Alan
    Alan Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2023

Do you mean I have to create three different new websites first from each of the three templates I like, and then go into each of the new websites in my Dashboard to save the sections that I like?