BLOG-Go Live Delay?

Options

Hi:

I just added a BLOG section to an existing website. Preview looks great, BLOG is in the NAV menu, settings show it's visible on all platforms, republished and the BLOG section is not live.

Does anyone know if there is a time delay with adding BLOGS?

Thanks,

Jess

Best Answer

Answers

• courtneyquaresimo
    courtneyquaresimo Member Posts: 183 Leader
    Options

Did you go in and republish the blog itself? If you don't it won't actually show on the page. Republishing the site won't republish the specific blog or blogs as well.

• JessicaPower26
    JessicaPower26 Member Posts: 5
    Options

I went in and hit republish here, is there another spot to publish? Thank you for your help!

• courtneyquaresimo
    courtneyquaresimo Member Posts: 183 Leader
    edited May 2022
    Options

Yes, that's the right spot to republish the blog. Did you republish the actual site as well? Another thing, did you add the post widget to the blog page you want them to appear on? Trying to cover all bases here for troubleshooting. If you did all this and it's still not showing, I wouldn't mind setting up a zoom or google meet and we can take a look and see if I can help when physically looking at it.

• JessicaPower26
    Options

I did republish the site as well. I'm not sure if I added a post widget though, if you don't mind a google meet that would be amazing

jessica@poweraviationstrategies.com thanks!

• JessicaPower26
    Options

OMG I'm an idiot!

I added the widget and it's there. I'm so sorry!!!! Thank you for your help!!