What is the best way to integrate Google Reviews?

Vanessa_Browne
Vanessa_Browne Member Posts: 18

For someone who has no coding / development skills?

Tagged:

Answers

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 628 MVP

@Shane_Hodge has a widget that their team is Upgrading to be used from the App Store!

• courtneyquaresimo
    courtneyquaresimo Member Posts: 181 Leader
    edited May 2022

Elfsights has a great widget you can use. They have a free version for 1 website up to 200 views but have higher packages that are still very reasonable in pricing that has higher views, support, etc. It's super easy to pop onto your site. They walk you through the steps on how to do it when you sign up for an account.

• Shane_Hodge
    Shane_Hodge Member Posts: 122 MVP

Hey @Vanessa_Browne and thanks @Aj_Pfeil our new Reviews widget will be out before the end of May and it will be free. No limit on Views and you dont have to buy anything else and its a widget built for duda in the widget builder so all work together like great friends as unlike others its all hosted in the same place.

• courtneyquaresimo
    courtneyquaresimo Member Posts: 181 Leader

Wow! This is awesome @Shane_Hodge. I'm excited to learn more about this! Would love to make the switch!

• Vanessa_Browne
    Vanessa_Browne Member Posts: 18

Thank you so much, everyone, for taking the time to give me some answers. Really appreciate it. Sounds like Elfsight in the short-term until The Camel app is launched in a few weeks. You all rock! :-)

• chris_t1
    chris_t1 Member Posts: 1

Shane will this work on ecommerce I'm using helpful crowd for last two years but never got any schema markup come through today I got an email back saying it will not work and can not see a way to make it work. disappointing really....

i have tried loading the markup through GTM dynamically through variables again no luck

• Shane_Hodge

Hi @chris_t1 good questions and deserves a good answer so I will check with the smarter than me team on Monday Morning and be back to you. Have a great weekend.

• Geoff
    Geoff Member Posts: 9

Hey @Shane_Hodge - Did this review widget referenced above ever get released? I can't seem to find it.

• Shane_Hodge

HEY @Geoff thanks for the message its actually all done. We upgraded the server as we know it will get a a lot of people adding the widget so wanted to make sure we maintained the speed, now we are just waiting for final approval.

• Geoff
    Geoff Member Posts: 9

Hey @Shane_Hodge - Is your review widget out yet? I see the EmbedReview widget new in the app store and wasn't sure if that was yours. At the top of this thread you had mentioned that yours was going to be free, and this one is a subscription model. Just curious - and thanks!