What do you want from the community?

Aj_Cre8
Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 630 MVP

What would you be most hopeful for within the newly launched Duda Community?

• FRIENDS?
  • TIPS AND TRICKS
  • CLIENTS?
  • RESOURSES?
  • BUSINESS SOLUTIONS?

Drop your answers below, and lets get this party started.

Comments

• Vanessa_Browne
    Vanessa_Browne Member Posts: 18

Pretty much anything that's going to help me advance my business. So:

Tips and tricks (definitely!)

Business solutions (anything that the Duda platform doesn't offer)

Strategic discussions and case studies from agency owners on how they are running their Duda-supported business.

• Aj_Cre8

Stick around for some awesome advice then @Vanessa_Browne ... Things are going to get amazing.. If I could teach you one thing today (or tomorrow lol) what would it be??

• Shane_Hodge
    Shane_Hodge Member Posts: 122 MVP

Peace, Love and Harmony AJ. Ok too simple. Really would like to see not just Tech Tips, agree with Vanessa would like to see Biz Building Ideas, Help, Motivation. A lot of the agencies are One Person Operators that can be tough, so the Community we hope will give those "One Person Operations" that chance for many mates to help.

• Aj_Cre8

@Shane_Hodge We agree 100% with you.

• Vanessa_Browne
    Vanessa_Browne Member Posts: 18

Probably some tips and tricks on how to streamline the web building process - any info that helps make things faster and more efficient would be great.

• Aj_Cre8

@Vanessa_Browne the fastest way to streamline the process is THREE FOLD. This is at least MY OWN OPINION.

I feel as though if you do the following, you can literally launch a site in a few HOURS or a few DAYS.

• Choose an awesome template that requires little to no change.
    • Utilize global design and fonts so you aren't making small changes on every page.
    • Collect as much content from the client as humanly possible so there is little to none Back and Forth.

Obviously, things happen and it's not always optimal but we have found that these three things are GAME CHANGERS and can allow you to pump out awesome website at lightning speeds.

• community_manager
    community_manager Administrator, Moderator Posts: 297 Duda Staff
  • Elizabeth_Fedak
    Elizabeth_Fedak Member Posts: 106 MVP

Love this post!!!! @Vanessa_Browne and @Aj_Pfeil great stuff. Adding on to @Aj_Pfeil ’s suggestion to collect content and wanted to make a shout out to Content Snare, which is a content collection form where you can add custom fields and it will notify your customers about fields that are still blank :-) one of my customers uses it and it was a total game changer for his agency!!

• Ligia
    Ligia Member Posts: 4

@Vanessa_Browne and @Aj_Pfeil, I am Ligia from DUDA. I've heard from some agencies that using site comments could be also a game changer when we are talking about streamline your process. Have you tried that? What do you think about it?

• Aj_Cre8

We do utilize site comments for a few clients, however not a lot. I believe that once we get to a point where Site Comments can be can be displayed on the Dashboard (or at least a notification of comments) it will be a much greater tool. Right now, we have to go into each site to see which site has a comment.