Duda Stats different than Google Analytics

courtneyquaresimo
courtneyquaresimo Member Posts: 183 Leader
edited June 2022 in Ask a Question

Anyone else running into this issue? I am seeing different stats such as visitors, page views, etc. that are different than what is showing up in Google Analytics. I double checked to make sure GA was installed properly and it is. I'm seeing this across the board on my sites. Any insight here would be awesome!

Answers

• community_manager
    community_manager Administrator, Moderator Posts: 297 Duda Staff

👋

Adding the Stats and Analytics tag so this finds its way to the right place :)

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 630 MVP

So your Site Stats within the Dashboard don't match the stats you see on your search console?

• courtneyquaresimo
    courtneyquaresimo Member Posts: 183 Leader

Correct. It's strange. It's happening with multiple sites but here is one example of metrics for the same exact time period. In this example, Duda data is reporting about 300 more sessions than GA and about 2000 less pageviews. Individual Page data is also drastically different. I'm just not sure where to even start here to figure out what is wrong.

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 630 MVP

I think it may just be how Duda displays the stats for us.. I think if we got a Duda Rep on here that handles the stats aspect they can help out a little more.. @Sheyla do we have a Duda Employee who can help us out on this?

• Bruce_McCaughan
    Bruce_McCaughan Member Posts: 124 Learner

Every analytics tool will return different results, even like in this case, both being powered by Google Analytics.

Basically, you want to choose one and stick with that. Not to start 'splaining, but... it's not about verifying that you had exactly 176 visitors in the month (checked across multiple tools), but monitoring relative changes over time.

That said, I have always wondered about such variances as you described above. So in that light, my comments may not be as useful. Sorry.