New Site List Filtering - Please make it stick

Options
Bruce_McCaughan
Bruce_McCaughan Member Posts: 129 Learner

The tweaks to the site list filtering is (mostly) great, thanks.

One BIG thing. The filtering doesn't retain (as it did before). As soon as you refresh, or go away and come back, any preferred filters have been removed. In my case, I want to filter by "label" and have that remain until I change it.

Tagged:

Comments

• Brenna_Duda
    Brenna_Duda Member Posts: 29 mod
    Options

Hey @Bruce_McCaughan thanks for letting us know about this. Have you submitted a support ticket?

• Bruce_McCaughan
    Options

Thanks for the reply Brenna_Duda.

I have not submitted a support ticket. I am not sure why I would be expected to. Is this issue specific to my account? I assume it is global and therefore I would expect letting you know here should be sufficient.

Kind regards,

• Brenna_Duda
    Options

Oh sorry, I saw the bug tag and thought you were reporting a bug. But you are actually making a UX suggestion. I can pass along your feedback to the team :)

• Bruce_McCaughan
    Options

Hi Brenna,

I really wish Duda would treat this as the bug/ux-flaw/oversight that it is instead of treating it like a novel "suggestion".

If this is the intended use experience of Duda, then I would prefer to have my account rolled back the the previous Site Listing. Previously, our sorting by Labels was retained until we changed it.

The way you have it now is just silly. Please, I beg you, don't just relegate this to the Ideas Bored.

Best,

Bruce

• Brenna_Duda
    Options

Hi @Bruce_McCaughan just wanted to let you know that you (and many others) were heard and our product team added a "Remember filter" checkbox to the Filters menu in the site list. If the checkbox is checked, the applied filters will remain selected in the following sessions. I've attached a screenshot of what it looks like. Let me know if you have additional feedback and I'll pass it along to the team.