No more Advanced Reports from Monkeydata ecomm...options?

Monarch_LS_22
Monarch_LS_22 Member Posts: 11
edited July 2022 in Ask a Question

Very displeased with DUDA when I logged in to get my June ecomm detailed reporting stats to find there are no longer Advanced reports, only summary reporting through Kliken. No notice, no options, no detailed order data. How hard can this be? Can someone recommend a third party option that works with DUDA?

Comments

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 630 MVP

Did you bring this issue up with anyone at Duda or ECWID???? I am sure there is a way to get the detailed reports back.

• Monarch_LS_22

Of course, several inquiries. They said it was part of an app with Monkey Data and they no longer support that app/ecwid as of July 1...just gone with no replacement or options.

• community_manager
    community_manager Administrator, Moderator Posts: 297 Duda Staff

Hi @Monarch_LS_22!

Thanks for bringing this up! To clarify - our team will continue supporting Ecwid eCommerce stores, or were you referring to something else?

• Monarch_LS_22

I was informed that Monkeydata was no longer supported and that is why the 'Advanced Reporting' featured is no longer active in DUDA ecommerce. Please advise if different.

• Nadya_Chelnokov
    Nadya_Chelnokov Member Posts: 4 Product Team

Hi @Monarch_LS_22 , thanks for bringing this up, we will check it out and get back to you!

• Monarch_LS_22

I've been informed that it is an ECWID thing, not a DUDA thing. Either way, need detailed reports to see itemized order info, like shipping, discounts, taxes taken in, products, etc. Just seems not right not to have access to these.

• Aj_Cre8

@Monarch_LS_22 while I feel your pain, Duda is very limited on what ECWID will allow them to have. Sadly, because of the discounted rates they offer us as Duda Users ECWID pretty much gets to control what we can do. This is the main reason why Duda purchased SnipCart. You can read more about that integration HERE

• Monarch_LS_22

Ok, so I'm resigned to the fact that Monkeydata is forever gone. As it currently sits, is there any way for me to be able to access/report from monthly sales the itemized things such as shipping, discounts, taxes charged, or sales item data at all...? Completely unfeasible to have to look at each individual order to extract these sales items. I just cannot accept that I'm the only one that needs or wants this data to be able to create a proper monthly P&L. There has to be a work-around of sorts....

• Aj_Cre8

As mentioned in the other post, please find these on the Duda Idea Board and upvote them, if they are not on there you can add the idea and share it so we can give others the option to upvote it. As far as current solutions, you may need to look into what ECWID can offer you. If they have an app that is available to them, but not Duda you can reach out to their store with your Store ID and request it. They will have to handle the support on this.