Website policies (privacy policy, terms of service, disclaimer, etc)

Hi everyone - I'm Hans from Termageddon, a website policies generator for small businesses and nonprofits.

Just wanted to let everyone know I'd be happy to answer any questions you have about website policies or anything else.

Feel free to reply to this discussion if you have any questions around website policies and I'll follow up!

Please note that any feedback I provide is not legal advice.

Comments

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 630 MVP

Hey @Hans_Skillrud

Welcome to the community.. Great to have you here. We at Cre8 My Site, love the product, service and use you on all our sites.. We were EXTREMELY PUMPED to see yall get added to the Duda App Store...

Just wanted to say Welcome...

• Hans_Skillrud
    Hans_Skillrud Member Posts: 5

Hey hey! Thanks so much for the kind words! We are honored to be on the Duda App Store and are pumped to make our policies more accessible to this community!

• BrianSooy
    BrianSooy Member Posts: 1

We use Termageddon exclusively on every site we produce. Hans and the team continue to improve the platform. We were a relatively really adopter before it was a Duda app...

• TonyJ
    TonyJ Member Posts: 9

Hi Hans,

am I correct in saying that when I purchase the Termageddon app it also includes the Usercentrics popup for GDPR

• community_manager
    community_manager Administrator, Moderator Posts: 297 Duda Staff
  • Sitefolk
    Sitefolk Member Posts: 25

Hi all. I am just checking this app out now. I am based in Australia and it states that the app is available for Australian businesses but when you look at the plan overview none of the features seems to be available in Australia. What do I get as an Australian business by using this app? Thanks!

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 630 MVP
  • Sitefolk
    Sitefolk Member Posts: 25

Hi everyone following this discussion. @Hans_Skillrud has helped me with this matter directly via email. He pointed out the he is having some access issues to the Duda community but is seeing all the posts here and will respond asap. If you need direct contact please visit https://termageddon.com/contact/ in the meantime.

• Hans_Skillrud
    Hans_Skillrud Member Posts: 5

Great chatting with you @Sitefolk and thanks for updating anyone else reading this! I'm back in, so if anyone has questions, please tag me and I'd be happy to assist.

• Ascending
    Ascending Member Posts: 2

Can we use termaggedon for privacy, policy, refund policym and earnings disclaimer. How much is it per site?