Why is my site's Core Web Vital Scores so low?

McWaters
McWaters Member Posts: 1

Hi -

Where to start? Essentially, my team and I have been building websites with DUDA for about 8 years now and often get very high scores (generally 90 or above all across the board) in lighthouse and now Core Web Vitals. However, we recently redesigned our website and our Core Web Vital scores went way down.

Our old website's scores were - Performance was 94, Accessibility was 92, Best Practice is 100, and SEO was 98.

After launching our new redesigned website our new scores are - Performance is 38, Accessibility is 83, Best Practice is 100, and SEO is 89.

My team and I are a bit baffled by this, particularly because we installed and applied AMP to our new website and have not seen any improvements to the site's performance.

Any help or suggestions from the community would be greatly appreciated.

Answers

• community_manager
    community_manager Administrator, Moderator Posts: 297 Duda Staff

Hi @McWaters!

I would encourage you to check out this guide on how to optimize your site for CWV. If you've already done so, our support team would be the best resource.

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 630 MVP

I would also like to add that anytime you are experiencing an issue or needing help with a specific site, we encourage you to post the link so some can use their own tools to help dive into it for you.