How do I add multiple images and slideshows into each of the Tabs sections? Thanks!

Adrien
Adrien Member Posts: 2

Answers

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 630 MVP

The tabs widget within Duda is limited. I do hope they offer a new solution for this soon (where we can build custom sliders and tabs), however in the mean time a Duda Expert can build you a custom widget.

• Adrien
    Adrien Member Posts: 2

Yeah it’s a shame really… it’s actually something you would expect as part of basic features…. And frankly they’re argument that we should use Duda Expert is really non sense. If I wanted to hire a developer I wouldn’t go for a nocode platform obviously…

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 630 MVP

Duda is a LOW CODE platform. Not a NoCode platform. It has a lot of features and can accomplish a LOT. However, just like every other platform (low or no code) you can not do everything. There are some situations where you would need to hire a developer.

• Bruce_McCaughan
    Bruce_McCaughan Member Posts: 125 Learner

Aj_Cre8, I don't think Adrien (or anyone else) expects Duda to "do everything". But tabs is a great example of where Duda (often) drops the ball. The over simplification of the widgets is laughable in many cases (though it makes we wanna cry more than laugh).

I don't think we should have to run to the "experts" and pay for functionality that is pretty common across the web. I have already had to do that to build a better Accordion Widget. But I still have to deal with extremely limited (and templated) content options and that terrible, terrible postage stamp of a content editor (inside widgets).

Duda's awesomeness is still awesome. But not when it comes to this stuff. IMHO.