App Input - We want your feedback!

the_duda_app_guy
the_duda_app_guy Member Posts: 23 mod
edited August 2022 in Ask a Question

Hey there Duda Pros πŸ‘‹!

Your fearless app leader here looking for your honest and trusted opinion as we evaluate a potential app to make your websites shine EVEN MORE!

Poll Question: Would you use an app that offered a fun and intuitive quiz that personalized product recommendations, increased website engagement, and provided a richer lead generation experience?

App Input - We want your feedback! 3 votes

I would use this app
66% 2 votes
I don't see the value in using this app
33% 1 vote

Comments

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 648 MVP

If the price is right. Also if its something that wont compete with what Duda already does! There are a lot of apps that offer extremely SMALL TO NO resell margin and therefore can not be used by us! That is my two cents.

• Shane_Hodge
    Shane_Hodge Member Posts: 122 MVP

I only ask one question when people ask me questions like this, "does it help people book and buy" as that is the reason people go to websites there is plenty of other places to be entertained. I also make the statement, "A website is not an art gallery or wikipedia" As a consumer the longer you keep me away from my goal of being on the website in the first place the more chance you have I will move on to another. Good Luck

• the_duda_app_guy

@Aj_Cre8 thank you for the feedback! This is definitely helpful. In terms of Duda building something that competes with this app, we don't see moving into that space anytime soon.

When you mention reselling margin, are you referring to what you pay for the app in the app store versus what you can sell the app/solution to your clients?

• the_duda_app_guy

@Shane_Hodge Hey Shane! AMAZING feedback, totally agree as well. It is all about driving conversion in the fastest manner and along the shortest path.

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 648 MVP

Yes sir. Some apps are so expensive that if we resell them, our clients run scared. Audio eye for example. They had a great plan that we could afford to resell and then BOOM. OVER 300% PRICE INCREASE.