How Do You Get New Clients?

Options
community_manager
community_manager Administrator, Moderator Posts: 297 Duda Staff
edited April 2023 in Ask a Question

Hi Duda Community,

I wanted to share this Blog post on how to get new clients. Would love to hear any other ideas or strategies that work for you! Please share in the comments below.

https://blog.duda.co/how-to-get-web-design-clients-quickly-6-pro-tips

Comments

• Shane_Hodge
    Shane_Hodge Member Posts: 122 MVP
    Options

Wow nice work on this blog some great ideas. Being "Old School" I love the ideas of Networking, and Niche Markets. My best method? No matter where I am always think like a boy scout and "be Prepared" have some demo sites loaded up on your phone as Screenshots so you can show your skills whenever the chance arises, as you never know when an opportunity will just show up. good work duda.

• courtneyquaresimo
    courtneyquaresimo Member Posts: 183 Leader
    Options
    • Network
    • Get involved with community events (specifically events that are heavily involved with other businesses)
    • Ask for referrals from current and previous clients
    • Email Marketing
    • Improve your SEO
    • Partner with local organizations such as your local Chamber of Commerce
    • Google Search Ads
    • Be consistent with your online presence
    • Build success stories with current clients to promote them to potential future clients

The list goes on and on lol

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 651 MVP
    Options

Hey, look at that business. Let's google them. Their site sucks. Let's go buy something, then strike up a convo. Then let's tell them their site sucks. NEW BUSINESS. 😎

• antswana
    antswana Member Posts: 3
    Options

Great article. I picked up some good ideas especially about the niche market. I have a niche market that I will market my services to. Thanks.

• Jacob
    Jacob Member Posts: 28 Learner
    Options

Thanks for sharing these insights! πŸ’» Your tips on acquiring new web design clients are super thorough. I especially like the emphasis on niche markets and networking. Can't wait to put some of these strategies into action! Appreciate it. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘