Let's talk directories!

Elizabeth_Fedak
Elizabeth_Fedak Member Posts: 106 MVP

Hey everyone! What kind of directories do you get requests to build? Do you use Duda or do you go with other platforms? (If other platforms, why not Duda?) Or do you turn down those requests sometimes? What features are must haves that you don't have access to easily? Where do you manage your data (And would you use Airtable or a custom content management form widget)?

I have been coding out some directory concepts and want to make some canned widget options for the most popular options and might do a DIY for directories type thing so I appreciate any and all feedback! :)

Comments

• Geoff
    Geoff Member Posts: 9

Hey Elizabeth - Did anything ever happen with making some DIY type of Duda widgets?

Just curious. I've got a local website that includes a business directory on wordpress and I'm itching to get it off wordpress, and would really like to get it into Duda.

• Elizabeth_Fedak
    Elizabeth_Fedak Member Posts: 106 MVP

Hey @Geoff sorry for the slow reply, I didn’t log in here recently or get an email notification… yes I do have some directory options! ☺️☺️ Feel free to send me a message here or email me hello@widgetpro.io

• Shane_Hodge
    Shane_Hodge Member Posts: 122 MVP

Just a quick note we have lots of directory widgets ready and waiting.

• Shane_Hodge
    Shane_Hodge Member Posts: 122 MVP

• Dave_Downes
    Dave_Downes Member Posts: 1

Just want to add a password-protected parishioner directory page for our church. I see how to do the password protection part, but what are the ways the the directory itself (about 20 pages) can be accessed? Should it just be linked to the page?