Hire An Expert Ads Embedded Within Duda

FrankG
FrankG Member Posts: 6

We are an agency on the White-Label Plan. We are now finding "Ads" promoting "Hire An Expert" within the site developer used by our clients and customers. This contradicts the whole concept of a White-Label "Make It Your Own" plan. We pay for a White-Label plan so that we can brand it for our own Agency and experts and not for it to be a sign board for Duda's Marketing Strategy to take our customers away. We don't want ads asking our customers to hire experts outside our Agency.

Why would we bring our customers to a platform that market directly to them? That is not White-Label!

Have other Agencies noticed this in Duda too? If so, what are your thoughts regarding this break in the so-called "Make It You Own" White-Label Duda plan?

Thanks!

Answers

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 630 MVP

Are you using a white-lable domain?? Are your clients set up as actual clients or team members? On another note, Dudas marketing team has been making a TON OF MISTAKES here lately that is ruining the platform for a lot of agencies.

I don't know how to answer your question, but I can tell you that my clients have never seen it, or told me they have seen it.

• FrankG

Good questions Aj_Cre8! Currently, we manually set up each site and client. We set them up as Clients in Duda. The only Team Members are our web design and support team members.

It has been our Team Members that have noticed it. Do you think that Team Members and not Clients are seeing these messages? It is encouraging that none of your clients have mentioned it to you.

I would like to hear from other agencies about their experience regarding this marketing ploy.

Thanks!

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 630 MVP

That is correct. Team member's will still see Duda related items, your clients however, do not. Sadly, I do not think Duda will be changing this. I feel as though only ADMINS should see Duda related items.

• FrankG

I agree, Af_Cre8. 😔