On DesktopVIEW, can I have a ball that on hover collapses to a description of the painting depicted?

NiuDaVinci
NiuDaVinci Member Posts: 15

On Desktop, can I have a ball above the fullscreen size image that on hover collapses to a description of the painting depicted?

On the tablet/phone, people can tap to reveal the description.

Tagged:

Answers

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 630 MVP

I think we would could answer your questions better if you could show an example. Do you have a website or another resources that use this idea so we can see it in action?

• NiuDaVinci

I don't , but it's easy to imagine a small ball on desktop view on the right downer corner of the fullscreen image displayed on my website (in this case a row animated with images,so a different ball per image being displayed) where on hover it collapses into a description with an external link to my opensea page.

• Eva_Pettifor
    Eva_Pettifor Member Posts: 18 MVP

It sounds like you might be looking for an image tooltip or image hotspot function? But without an example I can't be sure. I cannot envisage the "ball" you're referring to ... Or perhaps you could use an image flip type of widget where you hover over the photo and it flips up the text description.

For anything like this, one of the Duda Experts might have a widget that you can add to your site: https://experts.duda.co/

• NiuDaVinci

on the link you gave me I can't search anything if I type "image" on the search bar, where should I look for it?

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 630 MVP

What you are trying to achieve is only doable with a custom widget built for Duda. If you are looking for highly advanced custom widget, or custom HTML/CSS/JS we are going to point you to the Duda Experts Page again. This page is where you can Hire an agency that can attempt to build the custom widgets and experiences you are looking for. Keep in mind "NOT EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN DUDA". You have to have an open mind. Some solutions can work, and some cant,

• community_manager
    community_manager Administrator, Moderator Posts: 297 Duda Staff

Hi @NiuDaVinci!

Welcome to Duda Community!

As @Aj_Pfeil mentioned, it sounds like you may need a bit more help with this. I would encourage you to either reach out to our support team or explore our directory of vetted Duda Experts.