Going live with 1st Duda site and STUCK - Network Solutions has my domain name to point

Ewell_Smith7
Ewell_Smith7 Member Posts: 11
edited August 2023 in Ask a Question

Hi there...super excited and ready to launch my FIRST duda site.

I hit publish which then gave me the option to identify my host of my domain to connect...the system recognized Blue Host and I hit a wall for it's Network Solutions that has the domain. I looked a the duda blog online for changing the IP on Network solutions.

This is where I get confused...I spoke with network solutions last night and they need one ip number to change out the A records...

The duda post has two different numbers on this page https://support.duda.co/hc/en-us/articles/4406614642199-Network-Solutions-CNAME-and-A-Records:

• First A Record:
    • Host/Alias: @
    • Target/Destination: 35.172.94.1
  • Second A Record:
    • Host/Alias: @
    • Target/Destination: 100.24.208.97

What I see on Network Solutions page doesn't match that for A records...see attached:

Not sure what do to?

Any help or guidance would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

ewell

Answers

• Mike_Conell
    Mike_Conell Member Posts: 4

Do they let you edit the A and CNAME yourself? If so, I would swap out those old records and insert the new records. You should be able to add multiple A records because your picture shows at least 3 existing ones.

• Ewell_Smith7

Thank you...had to get on the phone with them and it's live now. Thanks.

• Ewell_Smith7

How do I let folks know this is ok now? Still learning everyday with duda:). love it!

• Thomas_Connery
    Thomas_Connery Member Posts: 226 MVP

Glad you got this resolved. You didn't mention the CNAME record and the value in your screenshot for the www entry is wrong. www = s.multiscreensite.com and not an IP address.

• Ewell_Smith7

Thanks for your help!