Is it possible to add a widget where we can have an interactive map with pins

Options

Is it possible to add a widget where we can have an interactive map with pins on it and when you hoover over it, different jobs the client has done pops up with the location?

Answers

• Iman
    Iman Member Posts: 4
    Options

I don’t think Duda have this widget built in but they have HTML custom widget from the editor widgets where you can add custom HTML and CSS code and display it on the site

• Elizabeth_Fedak
    Elizabeth_Fedak Member Posts: 106 MVP
    Options

This is achievable with a custom widget but not a built-in widget. It's honestly a super advanced request so I would not expect this to be a built-in feature at all as even generating the SVG assets for it is quite complicated. If you need a workaround you can use the multi-location widget but it's going to be geared towards showing locations, not information about portfolio items, so I'd go with a custom widget on this one and would expect a developer to quote you 8-16 hours on it, so not a cheap one at that. There's an image pop up APP in the app store that you could maybe make work if you are OK with making it be pretty limited in appearance as one other option.