Share only my templates in white label

Digitaltown
Digitaltown Member Posts: 10

Hell everybody, I've created some templates in my Duda dashboard and I'd like to share them in white label to my customers so they can choose the one they like but only among these templates, not all the Duda templates.

Any idea on how can I do that?

Best Answers

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 630 MVP
    Answer ✓

I Believe you can do this utilizing API calls if you're on an Enterprise plan. If not, you can use a custom dynamic widget and pull information from a database such as Google sheets or air table and display only the widgets you want to display in a very nice manner similar to the way due to displays their widgets.

• Arnoldo_L
    Arnoldo_L Administrator Posts: 21 Duda Staff
    Answer ✓

Hey @Digitaltown - it's Arnoldo from Duda support.

The simplest solution would be to go with @courtneyquaresimo's suggestion: Use a gallery widget to display all your custom templates and link those to their respective preview links. This solution will only allow your clients to view the templates.

The more complex solution would be to build out your template chooser using the Duda API that @ScottyStrehlow shared above. This allows your clients to not only view your custom templates, but to choose one and start building their site.

Answers

• courtneyquaresimo
    courtneyquaresimo Member Posts: 183 Leader

Will you be placing these all in once place on your website? If so, I suggest building out thumbnail images for the sites with a click through link to the preview.

• Digitaltown

Oh sure that was the plan B. I thought there was something better than doing it manually.

• ScottyStrehlow
    ScottyStrehlow Administrator Posts: 294 Duda Staff

Hi @Digitaltown,

I checked with our team, and it looks like this can be done if you have API access. You will need to build out a flow for this - I've shared a link to a tutorial below that walks you through creating your own template chooser. I hope this helps!

https://developer.duda.co/docs/building-a-template-chooser

• Digitaltown

Hello @ScottyStrehlow. This is interesting but I thought there was a simpler solution like the one for having a template list in white label to that I can send a customer a simple link to browse only my templates. Thanks anyway...

• Digitaltown

Thanks. I was almost sure that there was a specific url to show only tagged templates. Something like that

https://our-templates.multiscreensite.com

with some parameters...