Event sign up with custom registration and payment option

courtneyquaresimo
courtneyquaresimo Member Posts: 183 Leader
edited August 2023 in Ask a Question

Does anyone know of a good software program that my client (a non-profit) can utilize to register for their basketabll league and make them pay upon registration? The registration form would need to be able to be customized to ask the questions they need to know about the person signing up. I know Eventbrite will probably work for this but looking for other ideas from the Duda Community! Thanks for any insight!

Best Answer

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 648 MVP
    Answer ✓

@courtneyquaresimo, this one slipped through the gaps.

You can use Jotform, Paperform, or a lot of other forms.

If the client is just needing a simple registration form then I would use JotForm you can also accept payments through them as well.

On another note, I wonder if @ScottyStrehlow can get the team at Duda to chime in and see if the new E-commerce store can handle this. A product with custom forms and then limited quantity to prevent it from being fill.out too much.

Answers

• ScottyStrehlow
    ScottyStrehlow Member Posts: 306 Duda Staff

Hi @courtneyquaresimo,

I checked with my team and it does look like utilizing one of the suggestions Aj provided is best. Right now Native eCommerce stores do not have this capability.

I have suggested this idea to the Product team as something we can provide ourselves in the future.