Signing up to every Duda Webinar?

JamieT
JamieT Member Posts: 2

It's been amazing seeing the number of beneficial webinars that Duda has been cranking out recently. I find myself hitting 'sign up' to every one that pops into the inbox, but then constantly providing myself and the agencies details (and number of sites we sell!) every new sign up.

Am I the only one? Or does it feel like the ability to sign up to all future (or certain subjects) of webinars would be a brilliant addition?

Posted in Discussions - as it's probably not worthy of being on the editor's Idea Board!

Comments

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 630 MVP

I do think it would be a great idea, but there are a ton of webinars with focuses on different aspects. Where one may find more benefit in a SEO webinar, they may not want a UX/UI development webinar. Does that make sense? I think enrolling in all of them is a little overkill even if you are Diehard Duda (which we are) lol.

However, if you would like to see your idea flourish be sure to add it to the Duda Idea Board and share it so folks can upvote it.

• community_manager
    community_manager Administrator, Moderator Posts: 297 Duda Staff

Hi @JamieT!

Glad to hear you're enjoying our webinars!

As a heads up, all of our upcoming webinars will be posted here.

@Anton_Shulke might be able to provide more details on ways to stay informed on upcoming webinars.

• Eva_Pettifor
    Eva_Pettifor Member Posts: 18 MVP

I mostly don't sign up to webinars any more because of the international time difference for me. As I'm in Australia I never watch them live anyway so always go to the recording via the dashboard when I have time to catch up. It's handy having them all listed in the one place to check periodically.