Product Feedback: Templates

Anath
Anath Member Posts: 4 mod
edited June 2022 in Announcements

Hi everyone! I’m @Anath, UI Design Lead here at Duda. We’re planning new templates for 2022, and would love to know what what templates you'd like to see.

Comments

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 630 MVP

I think we should see more templates that go beyond the basic 5 pages.

Maybe even offer some templates with multiple versions (home 1, home 2, about1 about2, and so on).

The normal 5 pages are a tad hard to handle as most of the sites end up needing a min of 10 pages.

• Shane_Hodge
    Shane_Hodge Member Posts: 122 MVP

There was an awesome amount of feedback on the FB page so people are excited so good move duda Team.

• Anath
    Anath Member Posts: 4 mod

Hey,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I think you made a few great suggestions and I will share this with the team and if I have any updates for you I will reply here.

• Vanessa_Browne
    Vanessa_Browne Member Posts: 18

Some more generic templates from Duda would be great! This would be templates that could be used for a variety of businesses - ie. fairly generic text and images, but with great layout and design (more than 5 pages is always a bonus - maybe 2-3 different services pages).

At present, there are SO many client industries that don't fit within the current templates, so having less-specific design options to show clients would be a huge bonus. This would help resolve the issue of having to show an electric vehicle battery manufacturer a website template for a funeral home (for instance).

• Louis_Wright
    Louis_Wright Member Posts: 6

I personally think it would be great if we could see some new elaborate flex sections available, some that really push the boundaries and show the high level of design that can be achieved in the new Flex Editor 🤙

• Jim_Bishop
    Jim_Bishop Member Posts: 4

How about a some templates for teachers that have created web/blog sites as they have grown out of teacherpayteachers site. Also some sites for vloggers to embed their Vlog and sell their crafts.

• Billy_Scott1914
    Billy_Scott1914 Member Posts: 2

I really like the idea of having templates with alternative pages. (Home -1, Home -2, About-1, About-2, etc). Also, more e-commerce templates would be great.

• Elizabeth_Fedak
    Elizabeth_Fedak Member Posts: 106 MVP

Nonprofit templates! Features that are a must:

• Layout that makes it extremely easy to see a donate CTA
    • Layout that shows the membership tool/ signup etc
    • Layout that shows some volunteer related info
    • Contact form for things like signing up to volunteer
    • Versatile mission statement page
    • Beautiful landing page that makes it easy to showcase what the nonprofit does and what projects they are working on
  • Hozaifah
    Hozaifah Posts: 1
    edited January 2022

CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) template for Food & Beverage brands. (Both flex and No flex).

Segment (template) Examples: chips, chocolates, beverages, etc…

Usually, such websites include the following pages: about the core product, about the team, where to buy (retailers), shopping cart (e-commerce), interested in carrying our product (wholesale), contact us.

Industry Examples: https://kravejerky.com/, https://www.madegoodfoods.ca/, https://good2gosnacks.ca/

Note: Shopify is the standard for many CPG brands, it would be great to offer this using Duda.