Client Billing

Options
Lonny
Lonny Member Posts: 9

I ran into this support page about Duda Client Billing.

Any word on when it will be released to everyone or how I can get it now?

https://support.duda.co/hc/en-us/articles/4421946536215

Comments

• community_manager
    community_manager Administrator, Moderator Posts: 297 Duda Staff
    Options

Hi @Lonny!

Great question - Client Billing isn't fully launched yet, but I'll be sure to announce it in the community once it is. Stay tuned!

• Lesli
    Lesli Member Posts: 13
    Options

It looks like Duda is going to use Stripe for this. You can manually set up recurring payment through stripe now, its what I do for all my hosting invoices.

On another note. I am not very excited that Duda is spending resources on something that so many other platforms excel at. Duda isn't a billing a solution - it's an amazing web development/hosting platform - focus on that.

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 651 MVP
    Options

@Lesli while I agree with you on this and do believe that they should focus on other things, this is something that most platforms (We flow, SiteJet, Wix, square, etc) all offer. Duda is simply remaining competitive. As far as resources, this is something that started about a year and a half ago (I have been in the beta group) and they continue to launch new features, so their resources are fine lol.

It really will help super small agencies and freelancers who can't necessarily afford proper bookkeeping when getting started. Duda will handle all the billing under your brand and you will keep your profits.

Gonna be super awesome.

• Lesli
    Lesli Member Posts: 13
    Options

@Aj_Pfeil I really hope it will be awesome but I have yet to see any platform do this well. Since I haven't seen it - hopefully it will have feature to keep the clients credit card on file that you can charge when you want.

For freelancer starting out, Wave App is great for bookkeeping and sending invoices. It's free too.

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 651 MVP
    edited March 2022
    Options

Waveapps is great from what I hear. Webflow has been doing this successfully for quite some time. Duda will be handling all the CC info of our client VIA STRIPE in a very secured manner with a white labeled approach. They are even going to afford us custom workflows and services we can use for this feature as well. Sit tight. THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC.