Hello everyone, anyone knows which widget they use in order to get same page with different cities?

SAM47
SAM47 Member Posts: 4

When you click each city same page pops up. I am new to the Duda and learning and building my site. Thanks a lot for the help!

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 628 MVP
    Answer ✓

If you want each city to lead to the page about that city that is designed the exact same way as all the other pages you can use a dynamic page.

This will allow you to design one page and connect it to an internal or an external collection and push content from that collection to those pages for the specific cities.

So the design and the layout of each page will be the exact same but the content will change.

Is this what your looking for??

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 628 MVP
    Answer ✓

Yes. This is done with Dynamic Pages and either an Internal or External Collection.

You can learn more about Dynamic Pages with this article.

Answers

• SAM47

I am not sure, maybe it is the answer. I have to try it and see. Because the webpage has our service area all the contents are same only difference when you click on the different cities it just shows same page with the specific city chosen. when you scroll down you will see the service area and it might be the dynamic page as you said or different. If you check it, I would be appreciated it! Thank you!

Website link: www.texas-pressurewashing.com

• SAM47

Thanks alot!

• Bruce_McCaughan
    Bruce_McCaughan Member Posts: 124 Learner

FYI, what you are looking to do was something that people did back in, like, 2010 for SEO. But it has since become a no-no. That is, if you are duplicating content and merely swapping out location names.

• SAM47

Thanks for the info, Bruce. I will learn more about SEO as well which works which does not.