Is anyone else having issues with mobile device background images?

JohnKrol
JohnKrol Member Posts: 1

Hello, all! I was attempting to change the global background for mobile device on one of my unpublished sites and found I'm no longer able to select parallax scrolling, add an overlay to a background image, and the tiling option is not working. Instead, I have only a gray background showing. I checked and my other (published and unpublished) sites are suffering from the same issue.

Wondering if this is happening across the platform or is it just me?

Thank you!

Answers

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 630 MVP

🤔🤔🤔 hmmm. Can't say I have seen any issues. I know Parallax has never been available in Mobile. But the others should be. @Sheyla can we get some help with this one??

• community_manager
    community_manager Administrator, Moderator Posts: 297 Duda Staff

Hi @JohnKrol

I've sent this over to our support team so they can take a closer look!

• juicygoods
    juicygoods Member Posts: 1

Hi @community_manager,

Did you ever obtain a resolution on this? I have contacted support and they mentioned the iOS and Google platforms do not support Duda's coding.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

• seandene
    seandene Member Posts: 3

This is such a cool feature, is there any alternative? It "was" available to use.

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 630 MVP

If you are familiar with HTML, CSS, and JS you can program the fixed background (or parallax background) yourself for mobile breakpoints. If you are not, you can hire a Duda Expert to handle this for you as either a custom widget, or a technical solution. I know this is not Ideal, but until Duda can modify the Mobile Background attachment property across the platform, it may be best to go the custom route.