Any updates on when Snipcart will be integrated?

Lonny
Lonny Member Posts: 9

Any updates on when Snipcart will be integrated?

Tagged:

Answers

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 630 MVP

There is no official word yet as its still in the early stages since Duda acquired it. A lot has to happen for two systems to be integrated together.. Maybe @Sheyla can tag some Duda Teams members to shine some OFFICIAL light on the question.

• community_manager
    community_manager Administrator, Moderator Posts: 297 Duda Staff

Thanks for the tag, @Aj_Pfeil!

@Lonny I can't share any details (yet), but I will be announcing any Snipcart updates in the community. You might want to follow the Announcement category :)

• Paul_Lancieri
    Paul_Lancieri Member Posts: 14 MVP

@Sheyla do you have any new information on this? I have a website and I am very curious about this. I searched the announcement section but did not find a thread on it.

• Shane_Hodge
    Shane_Hodge Member Posts: 122 MVP
    edited April 2022

@Aj_Pfeil @Lonny @francois @Paul_Lancieri I'm hearing all of the above LOL. My gut tells me it will be a basic in function when it first arrives but exciting being an actual duda thing as it can only grow. As a Solutions Partner we are super excited to have any form of dev/api access so we can get busy on Custom goodies and templates as thats been a thorn in our side with ecwid. So bring it onnnnn duda.

• Pedro_Perez
    Pedro_Perez Member Posts: 13 MVP

I've a custom integration with Ecwid. Basically I've requested and paid for a type of payment gateway (similar to cash.app). It cost to me a few thousands for the custom programming and integration and I would like to have this same integration in the new Duda e-commerce so I can migrate current clients.

This payment gateway is a local banking platforms that allows to transfer money between people or people-to-business. They have a payment button that can be integrated to websites / checkouts on any e-commerce system.

I've the documentation and seems pretty easy to integrate anywhere. I would love to send the documentation if Duda think it's possible to integrate it.

As it is a local product, it is very attractive to my clients and prospects because no other e-commerce platform have it (unless it is custom programmed).

• community_manager

Feel free to provide more details and I'd be happy to forward them to the team :)

• Pedro_Perez

Hi Sheyla! This is the GitHub documentation to integrate the payment button I had mentioned: https://github.com/evertec/athmovil-javascript-api

• Pedro_Perez

Question for the Snipcart head team: Will be possible to have customer groups? I would love to have the option to set pricing based on customer groups like normal customers $50.00, VIP customers $40.00, Wholesale customers $30.00. Price need to be changed per product/variations.

Ecwid have a similar option but it is based on discounts (%) and not on custom pricing.

• community_manager