Is it possible to adjust at what point breakpoints are called?

Options
bishopdevs
bishopdevs Member Posts: 1

Just joining the community, so I hope this is the right place to get advice.

The Duda builder has been fantastic for optimizing sites for different breakpoints, especially in Flex sections. In testing on mobile devices, I'm find the 6th gen iPad Mini screen size/ratio falls in between the tablet breakpoint and the phone-landscape breakpoint.

Does anyone know if it's possible to manually adjust the where breakpoints fall? This way we can force the phone or phone-landscape version of the website to load at higher screen sizes, such as the iPad Mini. Sorry if this is the wrong place, and thanks in advance.

Best Answer

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 650 MVP
    Answer ✓
    Options

Sadly you can not. You can use CSS and custom media queries if you're familiar with that.

Answers

• Rene
    Rene Member Posts: 38
    Options

Hmmm. I wish this were possible. I really like the option of a clean screen with the hamburger out there. I will check out the media queries. Thanks

• Aj_Cre8
    Aj_Cre8 Member Posts: 650 MVP
    Options

If you feel confident enough in your coding skill, you can make the media queries work for you. I feel though that you will end up spending more time coding than actually building the site! Let us know how it goes for you!